Monday, April 16, 2007

"The Scarriest&Most Wonderful Day Of My Life"


This day I will never forget I was just going for my weekly heart and stress moniter tests and I ended up never leaving the Hospital! While I was getting all the test done my nurse noticed that I was having contractions I felt so miserable that day so I guess I didnt notice! So I was supposed to go to my Doctors that day too and my nurse was worried about doing all that running so she called him. He wanted her to check my cervix and when she did I was dialated to 5! I can remember her exact words she said Wow, your dialated to 5 your almost done! I was like what do you mean??? I still have a week to go! Even though I knew I was just so scared! So when I came out of the room my nurse told My husband and I that my Doctor scheduled me for an Emergency C-Section at 2:30pm! I was like wait a minute today its 12:30pm Im not ready thats only two hours! LOL! I was a mess shaking,crying, and happy at the same time! So they were born and I had the best Doctors and nurse! I will never forget them! My family that was all there for me I will never forget them either! It meant so much to me am and I am so glad to have shared my day with them!

1 comment:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

wow, our stories are very similar. i'll save you the story as i think i already told you about it :) isn't it nice to get to 5 cm. and not even know it (same happened to me). anyway, keep them coming. good thing your twins aren't very old, you'd be updating all day :)