Monday, April 16, 2007

"Mommys Big Helper!"



My Trinity my oldest who is now 4 she is Mommy little helper! She was very jealous at first with the new babies! She was used to it just being her for the longest but she came around and now is a big helper! She loves to throw diapers away no one else can thats her job she says! LOL! Shes always wanting to hold them and carry them around like her baby dolls! But she loves the babies now she always argues with everyone about which one is which! Ever since my twins and I came home from the hospital she knew exactly who was who! I dont know how but she did! So now people like to ask her who is who and see what she says! Its too funny cause shes so defensive over them! Just like a Big Sister should! They Love thier Big Sissy!

1 comment:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

my sone went through the same thing, but his didn't really start till the girls were about 1. i don't know why he was jealous sooo late. anyway, he still has some issues but loves them at the same time! :) my daughter was 6 when they were born, so she loved to show them off andf play dress up with them. they were soo little she could carry them and push them in her doll carriage too :)